Facebook has certainly taken into heart all that they have done wrong, and will be rolling out new privacy controls tomorrow at an event in New York where it will also include new features. While we aren’t too sure what the new features will look like, we do hope to see an alternative to the current granular controls that are on offer by Facebook. This should be able to stem the tide of Facebook users who are thinking of leaving the social network in droves. Kudos to the Facebook team for getting it fixed ASAP.
Next Story: A Study For Mirror concept
- 2014-04-10: Facebook Makes Improvements To Reduce News Feed Spam
- 2014-04-10: FTC Clears Facebook/WhatsApp Deal, Must Honor Privacy Obligations
- 2014-04-09: Facebook To Remove In-App Messaging, Forces Users To Download Messenger App
- 2014-04-09: Facebook Messenger For Asha, Lumia, Nokia X Announced
- 2014-04-08: Mom Checks Son's Facebook, Saves Him From Getting Shot