Looks like the leaks were accurate, as Apple has just refreshed its white plastic MacBook, bumping the processor speed to 2.4Ghz, a slight increase for the original 2.26GHz. The graphics grunt has also been upgraded to the NVIDIA GeForce 320M from the existing GeForce 9400M. The most notable improvement that folks will cheer about will likely be the increase of 3-hours in terms of battery life, bringing the total number to 10-hours, similar to that of the 13-inch MacBook Pro. The asking price is still the same as the previous MacBook, so your wallet will only be $999 lighter. Are you planning to get this, or do you think that the 13-inch MacBook Pro is better value?
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-03-23: 12-Inch MacBook Rumored Once Again
- 2014-03-12: Broken MacBook Pro Fixed By Being 'Cooked' In An Oven
- 2014-02-18: Apple Patent Suggests MacBooks With Touch Controls
- 2014-02-13: Apple Confirms Suppliers Do Not Use Conflict Minerals
- 2011-02-17: Intel ad hints of a black MacBook?
- 2011-02-11: MacBook Air to get Sandy Bridge chips in June?
- 2010-04-13: Apple Officially Announces The New Core i5 And i7 MacBook Pros