Are you a health nut who absolutely must have your music whenever you go out on a run? Well, for those who carry their iPod with them wherever they go, news of the Nike+ iPod heart rate monitor ready to arrive in the market this coming June 1st ought to stoke your interest in running by upping it to another level. For folks living in the Great White North, it will also arrive there sometime in June, followed by a worldwide release later this summer. No idea on pricing or compatibility as at press time, so we will just have to stay tuned. Those who have no idea what the Nike+ iPod heart rate monitor is about, it is an upgrade to Apple’s Nike+ iPod User Guide, and ought to give fitness buffs all the more reason to stay trim and lean.
- 2014-04-20 Nike FuelBand Isn't Going Away, For Now
- 2014-02-16 Nike's Self-Lacing Shoes Will Arrive In 2015
- 2014-01-15 Nike FuelBand SE Silver Edition Launched
- 2014-01-08 Basis Carbon Steel Edition with Advanced Sleep Analysis – hands-on video
- 2013-12-02 Nike Smartwatch Rumored For 2014 Launch
- 2013-11-05 Nike FuelBand SE Now On Sale A Day Earlier Than Expected