Nintendo President Satoru Iwata has given some additional information regarding the upcoming 3D-toting Nintendo 3DS portable console. According to a recent interview, the 3D function of the gaming console will be able to be turned off easily, this should be good news to many as concerns that 3D games might adversely affect users’ health are surfacing. This revelation that users will be able to toggle the 3D effect of the console seems to strengthen rumors that the console will be using Sharp’s parallax barrier technology to achieve its glasses-free 3D effect, as Sharp’s technology does allow users to switch between 3D and 2D effects easily. Are you looking forward to portable 3D gaming from Nintendo?
- Watch Dogs PS4 Version Dishes Out 1080p/30FPS
- EA Thinks Battlefield 4 Fiasco Did Not Hurt The Battlefield Brand
- Shaquille O'Neal Wants To Revive The Shaq Fu Franchise With A Sequel
- Watch Dogs For Wii U Still Alive And Well Despite Delays
- Titanfall Edition Xbox One Console Is Real, But Not Available For Purchase