Seems like Apple is fast becoming the main competitor to everybody nowadays, and now NVIDIA’s CEO, Jen-Hsun Huang, has identified Apple’s A4 SoC (system-on-chip) as Tegra 2’s primary competitor. Aside from that, we’re expected to see some Android phones powered by Tegra 2 hitting the market; though it wasn’t mentioned which company would be manufacturing them. More commitment from NVIDIA to Google’s Android OS will certainly be good news for Google, and we’re definitely looking forward to more powerful Android devices in the future, aren’t you?
- 2014-04-23 XCOM: Enemy Unknown Android Version Coming Soon
- 2014-04-23 OnePlus' Marketing Stunt Asks The Public To Smash The Past
- 2014-04-21 Leaked Android Dialer App Screenshot Shows Slight Makeover
- 2014-04-21 Apple And Google Reportedly Vying For Mobile Game Exclusives
- 2014-04-20 Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Makes Its Way Onto Android
- 2011-04-04 K-Touch W700 Android phone looks pretty sweet
- 2011-03-11 T-Mobile to release LG Optimus 2X as G2X?
- 2011-01-31 LG Optimus 2X Review