Seems like Apple is fast becoming the main competitor to everybody nowadays, and now NVIDIA’s CEO, Jen-Hsun Huang, has identified Apple’s A4 SoC (system-on-chip) as Tegra 2’s primary competitor. Aside from that, we’re expected to see some Android phones powered by Tegra 2 hitting the market; though it wasn’t mentioned which company would be manufacturing them. More commitment from NVIDIA to Google’s Android OS will certainly be good news for Google, and we’re definitely looking forward to more powerful Android devices in the future, aren’t you?
- 2014-04-15: Line Messaging App Announces New Sticons Feature
- 2014-04-13: Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2014-04-10: Google Expands Security Services For Android
- 2011-04-04: K-Touch W700 Android phone looks pretty sweet
- 2011-03-11: T-Mobile to release LG Optimus 2X as G2X?
- 2011-01-31: LG Optimus 2X Review