Opera’s mobile browser seems to be going from strength to strength on Apple’s iPhone. After dominating the charts on the App Store and getting downloaded a million times on its first day on the job, it seems that the good news just keeps coming. Now stats are out to indicate that 2.6 million Apple devices downloaded and used the browser in the first two weeks of it being in the App Store. Such traffic is certainly going to be welcome for the folks over at Opera as mobile computing is becoming increasingly important, and a good web browser is obviously a key component of that. Aside from that, the company has also put up a rather humorous parody of the recent Chrome browser ad. Check it out after the jump, and you’ll probably enjoy a good laugh.
- Virtual Wall Could Prevent Oil Spills
- China Planning To Use Artificial Rain To Combat Smog
- Building Turns Into One Gigantic Rubik’s Cube
- YouTube Music Streaming Service Reportedly Delayed
- Newsweek Changes Its Mind, Will Return To Print
- Follow: Apple Inc, iPhone, opera, opera mini,
- Seen at: conceivablytech