The folks at Opera had some spare time to devote to a hobby project, and this labor of love during their extra moments at the office managed to result in the Opera Mobile 10 browser hitting the Nokia N900 and N8x0 devices which are powered by the Linux-based Maemo operating system. Don’t expect a full fledged version to hit the market anytime soon, since we’re currently looking at a preview build release, and there might even be a chance of this never hitting a final release version simply because it remains as a side project. You will find that this preview build ships with the same kind of features that are found on Opera Mobile 10 for Symbian as well as Windows Mobile smartphones, including fast and economical browsing, bookmark, multiple tabs and Speed Dial sync. Well, on the bright side, at least you have another versatile browsing option on your mobile device. [Press Release]RELATED
- Samsung Loses iOS Embargo And Request For Damages In South Korea
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Follow: maemo, n900, Nokia, nokia n900, opera,