The folks at Art Lebedev really love taking their time, as their Optimus keyboard underwent a fair number of revisions before the final product as released to the masses just recently. The same applies to the Optimus Popularis keyboard that was spotted a couple of years ago, with word from Art Lebedev that it will finally enter production sometime later this year, with a 2011 release being likely, although not guaranteed. What do you think all three years of work that went into the Optimus Popularis keyboard will entail, considering this is no OLED keyboard? Hopefully Art Lebedev keeps to their promise of releasing more details about it this June alongside a slew of new mock ups to keep your interest piqued.
- Chromecast Now Able To Stream Web-Based Google Play Content
- ASUS VivoPC Windows 8-Powered Home Theater PC Now Available
- HBO GO Now Supports Google Chromecast Across iOS, Android, Web
- Google Opening Showrooms In Six U.S. Cities For The Holidays
- Man Implants Large Biometric Computer Chip Into His Forearm