It seems like there is a manufacturer releasing a new solid state drive (SSD) everyday, and now it’s Patriot Memory’s turn, as the company has introduced its latest line of SSDs – the Inferno. The latest drives are available in capacities of 100GB and 200GB, and they’ve equipped these drives with the latest SandForce SF-1200 controller, giving it read and write speeds of up to 285MB/s and 275MB/s respectively. A 2.5-inch to 3.5-inch adapter will also be bundled along with the drive. There isn’t any pricing information just yet.
Next Story: Blue Sky offers BL10 Android-powered tablet
- 2014-04-07: Intel 730 SSD Review (480GB)
- 2013-12-09: Samsung Unveils 1TB mSATA SSD
- 2013-10-18: Apple Warns Of SSD Failures In MacBook Air
- 2013-10-10: Toshiba Q Series Pro PC Internal Solid State Drive Announced
- 2013-10-11: Samsung SSD EVO 250GB And 750GB Review