Pillow Talk is not the name of a new relationship book, and neither does it mean getting all snuggly with your other half. No sir, Pillow Talk is actually a project by Interaction Design Student Joanna Montgomery who wants to keep the flame between long distance lovers burning, as it allows them to listen to the real-time heartbeat of their loved one regardless of how many thousands of miles that separate them. This is made possible thanks to a sensor that is fitted into a wearable chest strap, where you will need to wear this to bed at night. The sensor will indicate whether you have gone to bed or not, where your other half’s pillow will then start to glow, while beating according to your heart’s rhythm. Guess business folk who miss their wives on their travels won’t mind seeing this hit the market sooner rather than later.
Next Story: Scope Watch looks right on target
- 2013-09-03: Technogel Helps You Sleep Better
- 2013-08-21: This Nintendo 64 Controller Pillow May Have You Dreaming Of Video Games
- 2013-08-19: Hizamakura Lap Pillow Is Absolutely Weird
- 2011-11-14: Jukusui-kun pillow helps put an end to snoring
- 2011-08-09: Veyl ePillow puts your iPad in a pillow