Pillow Talk is not the name of a new relationship book, and neither does it mean getting all snuggly with your other half. No sir, Pillow Talk is actually a project by Interaction Design Student Joanna Montgomery who wants to keep the flame between long distance lovers burning, as it allows them to listen to the real-time heartbeat of their loved one regardless of how many thousands of miles that separate them. This is made possible thanks to a sensor that is fitted into a wearable chest strap, where you will need to wear this to bed at night. The sensor will indicate whether you have gone to bed or not, where your other half’s pillow will then start to glow, while beating according to your heart’s rhythm. Guess business folk who miss their wives on their travels won’t mind seeing this hit the market sooner rather than later.
Next Story: Scope Watch looks right on target
- Pioneer DJE-2000 And DJE-1500 Headphones Announced
- The Willow Bar In San Francisco Bar Bans Google Glass
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]