Thinking of another way to get a physical keyboard for your iPad? The PLX Technology USB Duet might not be the most elegant solution, but its solution is rather interesting. The cable is actually designed to let you copy and sync files between two computers, but if used in conjunction with the iPad Camera Connection Kit, you’ll be able to hook it up to your iPad via a mini USB connection, allowing you to use the keyboard on your netbook to type that email into your iPad. The added bonus is that it’ll also allow you to transfer photos from your netbook to your iPad. Granted, it won’t be the ideal method to hook a keyboard to your iPad, but who knows what situation you may be in?
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2014-04-08: Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"
- 2010-09-16: AIDACASE KeyCase Folio Comes to U.S. to Turn iPad Into Netbook
- 2010-11-05: CruxCase for iPad Brings Netbook Form Factor to Apple Tablet
- 2010-11-12: MacBook Air Now Seen as Cannibalizing iPad Sales