If you’ve been in touch with the news, you’ll probably know that the Zeemote Bluetooth Game Controller is able to play well with the Android SDK as well as Quake 3 being able to run on Google’s Android OS. So what happens when you put things together? Well, you get an Android-powered phone playing Quake 3, controlled by a Zeemote. Pretty cool. Check out a video of this setup after the jump. Will this make Android devices challenge Apple’s iPhone in the gaming industry?
- Olloclip Macro 3-In-1 Photo Lens
- This App Can Turn Your Smartphone Into A 3D Scanner
- Heyday App Creates A Journal Of Your Life Without Your Input
- Razer Kazuyo iPhone Gamepad Leaked
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- Follow: Android, bluetooth, Motorola, motorola droid,
- Seen at: phandroid