RAmos’ latest T18 portable media player is pretty hard to tell from all of the other models, since they sport a pretty generic design. Still, the difference lies under the hood, where the T18 will come with a 7″ display while boasting 1080p video support as well as HDMI output, just in case you think that the 7″ display won’t do your downloaded full HD files any justice. Other features include H.264 codec support, compatibility with MTK, DAT, MPG, VOB, AVI, TS, M2TS, MP4, MOV, RM and RMVB video file formats as well as MP3, WMA, WAV, AAC, OGG, APE, FLAC and M4A audio formats. Expect RAmos to throw the T18 into the market from the middle of this month onwards in China for 688 Yuan, where it will feature 8GB of internal memory.
Next Story: verTICK Clock Design Looks Amazing
- 2012-07-16: Could the Cowon X9 be a super portable media player?
- 2012-05-31: Panasonic SV-ME1000 waterproof Android-powered portable media player
- 2012-03-22: Fulljoin NMP001 Internet radio
- 2012-03-19: Ematic eSport Clip is a portable video player
- 2011-12-22: Cowon Z2 media player hits the FCC
- 2010-02-23: RAmos T12FHD portable media player
- 2010-03-08: RAmos T7+ portable media player
- 2010-03-22: RAmos W7 spotted yet again
- 2010-04-14: RAmos Q28cam portable media player
- 2010-09-23: RAmos T11AD portable media player runs on Android