Rowing a boat could prove to be a pretty tiring experience, but if you don’t want to get your feet wet (literally), then you can always bring home a Nintendo Wii alongside the Rowing Machine for Wii. Bear in mind that this works only with a handful of mini games from Wii Fit and Wii Sports Resort titles, and it will probably see use for the first few sessions until you realize that it was a waste of perfectly good money, chucking it away to an obscure corner somewhere. Who here agrees that the Nintendo Wii has spawned the greatest amount of basically useless accessories throughout the history of video gaming?
Next Story: Pac-man arcade cabinet gets some LEGO love
- 2014-02-04: Wii U Will Not Be Able To Replicate Wii's Success, Admits Nintendo
- 2013-10-25: US The Last Bastion For The Nintendo Wii As Europe Folds
- 2013-10-23: Nintendo Wii Discontinuation In Japan Won't Affect Console's Availability In U.S.
- 2013-10-20: Nintendo Wii Discontinued In Japan
- 2013-10-01: Nintendo Wii Production In Japan To Cease Soon
- 2013-04-25: Nintendo Wii U Miiverse Now Accessible On PC, Smartphones
- 2013-04-25: Nintendo Won't Hold An E3 2013 Press Conference To Focus On Smaller, Direct Events