There are whispers of the Samsung I8920 Omnia HD 2 being bandied about, claiming that it will feature a 4″ Super AMOLED display – while this is not as large as the EVO 4G’s display, boasting Super AMOLED technology certainly gives it an edge when it comes to image quality. It will run on the Symbian 3 operating system, sporting a pretty impressive 12-megapixel camera with Xenon and LED flash to blind your subjects, not to mention being able to record video in 720p resolution at 30fps. It could be a toss up between 16GB and 32GB of storage space, while you can also use the Omnia HD2 to help you get around thanks to built-in GPS capability. Surfing on the go can be done at wireless hotspots thanks to its 802.11 b/g/n connectivity, while Bluetooth 3.0 ensures it remains future proof for some time to come.
- Free, Ad-Supported Spotify For Mobile Rumored To Launch Next Week
- Samsung Could Be Looking To Bring Android 4.4 KitKat To Older Devices
- Oppo Find 7 Could Feature 5.7" 2K Display With Snapdragon 805 Chipset [Rumor]
- Some Galaxy S5 Models Rumored To Come With LDS Antenna Technology
- Samsung SM-G900F Shows Up In Shipping Manifest
- Follow: AMOLED, Samsung,
- Seen at: oled-display.net