Fans of rugged phones should take note that AT&T has announced that the rugged push-to-talk Samsung Rugby II will be shipping pretty soon. This phone will support AT&T’s HSPA 7.2Mbps network, A-GPS and voice-guided turn-by-turn navigation via AT&T’s Navigator service. The Rugby II also features a 2-megapixel camera with video recording capabilities, Bluetooth and microSD card slot. The device will be shipping on June 6th for $130 bundled together with a two-year contract after a $50 mail-in rebate.
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: at&t, rugged, Samsung,
- Seen at: phonenews