If you love balancing acts, then the Balancing Cube that was developed for the Institute of Dynamic Systems and Control should pique your interest. This weird robot uses a set of DC motors and sensors that are attached to six balancing mechanisms, allowing the robot to maintain its upright position. You can push it, and it’ll still be able to balance on its corner, though if you push too hard it’ll still fall over, as can be seen in the video after the jump.
Next Story: Sony PlayStation Move Arriving This September?
- 2014-03-24: Masked Animatronic Robot Dances In An Extremely Lifelike Manner
- 2014-01-06: KEECKER Connected Robot Unveiled
- 2013-12-12: Polycom RealPresence in the new Anybots Q(X) Virtual Presence
- 2013-09-05: “Superman” Robot Lifts 80 Times Its Own Weight
- 2013-06-16: Cat-like Robot Hails From Switzerland