Own an Android-powered smartphone? If that is the case, you can now enjoy Sirius XM radio on said smartphone for free (the app is free, but the subscription is not!) thanks to an Android application that lets you access more than 120 channels of exclusive sports, talk, entertainment, news, comedy and commercial-free music, regardless of whether you’re jiving with Wi-Fi networks or a cellular one in the event where there is no Starbucks around. Nice to know Sirius threw in a bookmark function that offers speedy and easy access to your favorite stations, while the Lookaround function helps you view the current channel alongside what other channels are offering. Compatible Android smartphones that support the Sirius XM app would be the Motorola Droid, HTC Droid Incredible, HTC Droid Eris, HTC Hero, G1, Motorola CLIQ and Nexus One. Have you given it a spin yet? Nice to see Sirius not forget about the T-Mobile G1. [Press Release] — there’s a 7 day trial period.
- Beats Music Can Be Loaded Onto BlackBerry Devices Running 10.2.1
- The Gramohorn II Speakers For The HTC One Will Cost You $1,610
- HTC Sells Remaining 25 Percent Stake In Beats For $265 Million
- Jawbone Debuts JAMBOX Mini With Same Battery Life As Original
- Beats Rumored To Buy Back HTC's Stake In Their Company