Sky is gearing up to fan your World Cup dreams by releasing three limited edition 1TB HD set top boxes. Designed by fashion guru Wayne Hemingway, renowned Illustrator Gerald Scarfe, actor and part-time Blur member Phil Daniels, these boxes are designed to reflect their love of football and what the World Cup means to them. These boxes will be going for £249 ($367) at the end of the month and should be good for about 240 hours worth of HD footage, which translates to about 160 matches. Will the new pretty designs match all the world cup decorations that you’re putting up at home?
Next Story: Mailbox Sentry Alerts You Of Incoming Snail Mail
- 2014-04-04: Adidas Brazucam Soccer Ball Sports Half Dozen Integrated Cameras
- 2014-01-30: Sky Is Sole UK Provider For Game Of Thrones Until 2020
- 2013-09-02: Sky First To Broadcast Live 4K Video In The UK
- 2013-07-03: Ads Use Bone Conduction To Communicate With Train Commuters Leaning On The Glass
- 2012-08-22: Sky’s NOW TV debuts on Xbox
- 2012-06-07: Sky+HD EPG to hit the market this year