They say that health is wealth, and we couldn’t agree more. Before you see how “rich” you are, why not open the doors to your fridge and see just how many healthy stuff are in there compared to food items that your local doctor would shy away from? There is a reason why technology is around – to help us lead a better life, of course. This Smart Fridge concept is smart enough to come up with the healthiest recipes possible based on the foodstuff you have within, guiding you through cooking instructions vocally being a nice touch. Gotta love the touch interface door as well that will add a dash of glam to your kitchen. Too bad we aren’t living in a Star Trek era just yet, so even the smartest fridge for the next decade won’t be able to tell what is stocked up inside.
- 2013-06-03: Gigabyte BRIX Mini PC Prototypes Shown Off
- 2013-05-15: Erick Tseng Envisioned Electric Display Wrapped Around Phone
- 2013-04-08: Renault Concept Car Boasts Of Neon LED Cocoon
- 2013-04-03: Meet Pars, The Aerial Rescue Robot
- 2013-04-03: Phinergy Air Car Concept
- 2011-03-03: Particulate Food Fridge concept
- 2010-01-21: Window Fridge makes it easier to come to a decision