Love surfing and the Billabong brand? You might want to upload photos of your surf outings on the Sony VAIO W Billabong special edition netbook in the future then, where it will hit Australia right smack in the middle of winter for AUD$749. Thanks to a funky “Imperial Lime” colored lid, you get splashes of lime green, blue, and black in what is the first product collaboration between Sony and Billabong – will this set a precedent for other surfing apparel companies to tie up with Sony as well, where we will see Rip Curl and Quiksilver brand names being bandied about in the future? The Billabong branding is not limited to just its exterior, as it will also include images and video from a new TV series featuring a selection of Billabong’s key surfing athletes within. This netbook ought to be lighter than your surf board, sporting an Intel Atom N450 processor within, Windows 7 Starter, a 10.1″ LED backlit widescreen display at 1,366 × 768 resolution and a 250GB hard drive. Bear in mind that this isn’t waterproof though – so best to keep this in your car when you’re battling it out with the big kahuna.
Next Story: Alienware M11x notebook to get a refresh?
- 2014-04-15: God Of War Collection Arriving For The PS Vita
- 2014-04-15: Mysterious Sony D6603 Spotted In Screenshot
- 2014-04-14: Sony Xperia Z2 Pre-Orders Reopened In Europe
- 2014-04-11: Sony Vaio Fit 11A Recall Because Of Battery Overheating Risk
- 2014-04-11: Sony Unveils H1Z1, Upcoming Zombie MMO Title
- 2010-03-04: Sony Vaio M netbook range on its way
- 2010-03-05: Sony VAIO EC specifications updated
- 2010-03-16: Sony Vaio M netbook out for real
- 2010-05-12: Sony VAIO P with crocodile skin might just irk some
- 2010-06-23: Sony Vaio M gets processor update