While Sony doesn’t seem to have any concrete plans on releasing a tablet device to rival Apple’s iPad just yet, that doesn’t mean that the company isn’t keeping tabs on the situation. In a recent interview, a senior VP has confirmed that the company plans to assess how the market adapts to Apple’s iPad first, though we must say that selling 1 million iPads in under a month should pretty much persuade anybody that it’s a good idea. Despite keeping an eye on the tablet device market, Sony is still planning to continue investing in its Reader line of eBook readers that is busy slugging it out with Amazon’s Kindle and the Nook for eBook reader dominance. With HP rumored to be gearing up for a webOS tablet, do you think Sony will eventually join the tablet device battle?
- LG 2014 TV Lineup Introduced In South Korea
- HeadWatch Tells The Time, And Then Some
- Jacksonville Jaguars And Daktronics Get Largest HD LED Video Displays In The World At Stadium
- Aleratec Cruiser Mini Portable Makes Short Work Of USB Flash Drive Duplication
- Fully Functioning LEGO Keyboard Is The Coolest Thing Ever