Sony has filed a patent application for a dual-screened “Electronic Book With Enhanced Features”, and the more eagle-eyed among you might figure this to be what the Microsoft Courier could have been. Sony’s patent application is a no-brainer – when in portrait mode, it offers a dual display, two-page book. When oriented in landscape, the bottom display will function as a virtual keyboard, letting you use the device as a netbook. Most interesting would be the fact that this device sports a “solar charger receptacle on the housing and connectible to a solar charger to charge a battery in the housing.” Guess solar power will come in as a secondary method of juicing it up, eh?RELATED
- Driver Pleads “Not Guilty” For Wearing Google Glass While Driving
- Bill Gates Terms Amazon Prime Air "Over-Optimistic"
- Google Chromecast Custom ROM Released
- Galaxy Gear Faces The HK 417 Rifle
- Rapoo 7100P Wireless Optical Mouse Announced
- Follow: ebook, ebook reader, patent application, Sony,
- Seen at: crunchgear