With the news that Sprint has ditched Google’s Nexus One, Sprint subscribers are undoubtedly looking forward to the launch of the upcoming HTC EVO 4G. Now word is out that Sprint employees have begun to receive training for the new WiMAX phone, with the rumored launch date pegged at June 6th. Pictures of the training materials have also made it online, courtesy of the Internet. From the leaked information, we’re able to tell you that the device will be offering FM radio, while Google Navigation and Sprint Navigation are both present. Aside from that, the phone’s Hotspot feature will support WEP and WPA encryption, and the reset can recovery menus are navigated with the volume rocker. Are you looking forward to this powerful Android phone?
Next Story: T-Mobile Garminfone Going For $199 In June
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2012-01-20: Sprint updates HTC EVO 4G and HTC EVO Design 4G
- 2011-08-25: Sprint EVO 4G receives maintenance update today
- 2011-03-22: Sprint HTC EVO 3D official specs leaked, interest sign up page live
- 2011-03-18: HTC EVO 3D and EVO View 4G specs leaked
- 2010-12-12: HTC EVO Shift 4G Pictured?