Purists would probably find the Star Wars AT-AT stroller to be a travesty – after all, this is one mean land-based vehicle that is supposed to walk, and not get pushed around on wheels. Still, from the side it looks pretty close to the real thing in terms of design, and baby gets to grow up under the clutches of the evil Empire. Makes for a great conversation starter, considering the number of Star Wars fans out there who are more than ready to talk up another fan anytime, anywhere.
- 2014-03-27: DIY ‘Cyclops’ Laser Visor Lets You Cosplay As An X-Man
- 2014-03-26: Gamebuino, The Arduino Handheld Console
- 2014-03-10: Fully Functioning LEGO Keyboard Is The Coolest Thing Ever
- 2014-02-27: Toro-bots Help Out In Your Garden Reorganization Effort
- 2014-01-19: Novena Open Laptop Prototype