Rumors of new Nikon cameras have been going around for a while now, and the latest rumor indicates that Nikon is preparing a pair of DSLR cameras that could be shipping sometime in the next few months. The first could be an entry-level camera that would belong somewhere between its D3000 and the D5000. The other would most likely be the replacement to the D90, inheriting the more advanced sensor technology from the D300s or D3s, possibly with 1080p video recording thrown in. Nikon has introduced new cameras in August in the past, so we’re hoping that the announcement of these cameras won’t be too far away. Are you looking forward to something new from Nikon, or are you a fan of Canon, Sony, or another brand?
- 2014-04-17 Nikon 1 V3 Is Now Shipping
- 2014-04-10 Nikon 1 J4 Is Official
- 2014-04-10 Nikon Coolpix S810c Announced, Runs On Android
- 2014-04-09 Alleged Nikon 1 J4 Photo And Specs Leaked
- 2014-03-28 Nikon Issues Replacement Or Equivalent Model For D600 DSLR