Hmmm, we wonder what Nintendo and Apple has to say about this – Super Mario Bros is running on the iPad using SNES4iphone, and at double the display size, it comes with a very different control scheme instead of touch – it uses movement, paying homage to Nintendo by hooking up a hacked Wiimote to the iPad via Bluetooth connectivity. Need we remind you about the legality of ROMs, especially when it comes to Nintendo who are extremely particular?
Next Story: Upgrade DVDs to Blu-ray with old Abe
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2014-04-08: Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"
- 2011-06-09: Jazari makes a one-man band a snap
- 2011-03-22: Apple iPad 2 Smart Cover modified to fit original iPad
- 2010-04-21: Famicom controller turned into Wii