The Tagwhat service will take social networking capabilities of an Android-powered smartphone to wrap it up into an augmented reality browser. This would end up with you enjoying a network of location tags which can be shared among friends, letting them know where you are heading to, alongside your two cents when it comes to restaurants and bars in the area apart from keeping up with the latest deals or specials. The whole network of digital tags “aims to place users right inside their own personalized global canvas where they can discover, explore and share what matters with friends and followers.” A more hyped up version of FourSquare, perhaps?
- Evernote For iOS Updated, Now Able To Scan Business Cards And Save As Contacts
- India Courts Allows Nokia To Transfer Chennai Factory Assets To Microsoft
- Cover Lock Screen App For Android Now Available For Download
- Batman Tumbler iPhone Case Comes With Built-In LED Projector
- FCC And Wireless Carriers Arrive On A Cellphone Unlocking Agreement
- Follow: Android, ar, augmented reality,
- Seen at: phandroid