If you’re strolling down Oxford Street, you might chance upon a couple of weird people hanging around a window wearing paper watches. If you’re wondering what all this madness is about, it’s Tissot’s latest promotion for its T-Touch watch collection that uses the oh-so-popular augmented reality (AR) technology. After “wearing” one of these paper watches, you can try on any of the 28 different watches via AR, or even play with the functions of the watches. That’s pretty cool, and you might even be lucky enough to win one of the watches, as one will be given away each day during the two week promotional period. If you don’t live in London, you could still download the software online and print your own paper watch to try it out with a webcam. Fairly catchy marketing strategy, wouldn’t you say? Video after the break.
- Man Breaks Guinness World Record By Typing With His Nose
- Video Of Kids Reacting To A Rotary Phone Might Make You Feel Old
- Flexcoin Shuts Down After Over $600,000 Of Bitcoins Were Stolen
- Couple Tries Saving Flat Screen TV While Apartment Burns
- Samsung Oscars Selfie Retweets Matched With Equal Donation To Charities