Seahope of Japan certainly knows how to tug at the heartstrings of geeks the world over with their latest offering, the Transformers LED clock watch from Takara Tomy. It seems that this is currently in the conceptual stage, but will be ready in time to hit the market when all factory lines are good and ready to go. Of course, we would definitely love to see this LED Transformer change from a watch to a stand-up clock, complete with the zany transformation sounds that most of us have come to be familiar with. How much do you think a shiny clock watch hybrid like this will cost?RELATED
- Vuzix M2000AR First Smartglasses To Use Waveguide Optical Technology
- Samsung Will Reportedly Focus On Smartphone Accessories And Peripherals In 2014
- Amazon Prime Air Video Wasn't Shot In The U.S.
- Chromecast Gets Ten New Content Partners
- ZowPow Plush Toy Controller Targets Kids
- Follow: clock, japan, takara tomy, timepiece, transformers, watch,
- Seen at: technabob