Does the USB port on your computer often have trouble detecting the various USB devices you connect to it? While it might be a sign of some hardware issues, the folks over at Brando seem to think that it could possibly be a bad contact issue with the copper material. With that in mind, they’re offering a USB Port Cleaner that supposedly is used to clean up the copper material on the USB port. Apparently all you have to do is plug this little device in and out of the USB port a few times and the port will be clean. It looks like an eraser attached to a piece of plastic shaped like a USB connector. It’ll be interesting to find out if this trick works, eh? Of course, it would depend on the nature of the problem.RELATED
- Mystery Google Barges On A 'Hiatus'
- Google Open Gallery Paves The Way For Online Exhibitions
- LG Reveals Men Can’t Multitask Video
- Nokia Offers Indian Authorities $369 Million To Unfreeze Its Assets
- eBay CEO Believes Amazon's Delivery Drones Are A 'Long-Term Fantasy'
- Follow: brando, usb-tag,
- Seen at: gizmodiva