Verizon has just announced that it is offering a free barcode scanner application to its subscribers, giving them easy access to information. Currently over 30 devices are supported, and you’ll be able to point your mobile phone’s browser to the site and see if your phone is supported. The app allows users to scan the barcode on items and view useful information such as product details, user reviews, request coupon offers from magazines, launch audio tours from kiosks and other useful features. Considering it’s free, it’s quite a nifty feature.
- 2014-04-14: Verizon More Everything Plan Now Offer Greater Savings
- 2014-04-13: TWRP Recovery For HTC One M8 On Verizon Released
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-04-10: Verizon Strikes Back With Free Tablet Data Offer
- 2014-04-07: Verizon To Purchase Cincinnati Bell's Spectrum And Wireless Infrastructure