LiMo isn’t exactly the most popular operating system for cellphones and smartphones out there, but that doesn’t mean that it isn’t any good. We have whiff of news that Vodafone will be offering a new LiMo-powered Samsung smartphone known as the I8330 H2 before this summer is over, where you will get the LiMo R3 OS alongside a full touchscreen display, a 1GHz processor (Snapdragon, perhaps?), an 8-megapixel camera with full HD video recording capability, GPS navigation support, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity alongside HSDPA compatibility to help you stay connected regardless of where you are, as long as you are within vicinity of a strong signal. We do hope that the design does not disappoint at all, and that battery life is able to keep up with all the features crammed in.
Next Story: LG Telecom to consider Bada-powered handsets
- 2014-04-14: Gear Fit Compatible With Non-Samsung Devices
- 2014-04-14: Apple Staffer Shamed By Judge For Using iPhone In Court
- 2014-04-14: Samsung Galaxy K Could Be Announced On 29th April
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom (K Zoom) Hits The FCC
- 2014-03-18: Vodafone UK To Sell Gold Galaxy S5 Exclusively
- 2013-06-28: Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom Releasing Around July 8 In U.K.
- 2010-05-20: Vodafone UK To Offer The Samsung Wave On June 1st
- 2010-08-16: 3G Samsung Galaxy Tablet Coming To Vodafone UK?
- 2010-08-23: Vodafone warranty not voided after Samsung Galaxy S is updated