You might see the iPad coming to Walmart stores near you sometime soon, and considering that there is a shortage in the market, this is probably good news. Senior vice president of entertainment for Walmart’s US stores has confirmed that they’re planning to carry the iPad later this year. While shortages are generally unpleasant things, but the fact is that Apple is quite busy trying to keep up with customer demand for the iPad in the US. Maybe Walmart will be able to work its magic and keep enough iPad inventory to keep people happy, eh?
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2014-04-08: Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"
- 2013-10-14: Samsung And Apple Rumored To Be Working On 12 Inch Tablets
- 2013-10-08: Apple To Hold iPad Event This October 22nd
- 2010-10-12: Apple iPad To Arrive At Walmart On Oct 15