While many folks mocked Apple’s iPad when it was first announced, the device has become one of the most popular tablet devices around at the moment, and had some pretty impressive sales figures over the last few months. Now the latest word from Apple is that it has managed to sell a good 3 million iPads since it first hit store shelves about three months ago. With the 1 million mark achieved in its first month, and 2 million iPads sold by May 31st, the fruity company has managed to sell 3 million iPads in 80 days, which is a feat that many companies out there would love to be able to achieve, hitting this milestone on June 21st. Do you think the iPad will be able to keep up its impressive momentum? If you’re wondering what all the fuss is about, check out our iPad review.
Next Story: Acer Brings New TimelineX Notebooks To The US
- 2014-04-16: Apple's App Store Revenue In China Grew By 70%
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: iTunes Radio UK Release Possible Soon
- 2014-04-15: Pioneer Aftermarket Receivers To Get CarPlay Support