We all know that 3D gaming is going to be a strong feature on Sony’s PS3 very soon, but what about Microsoft’s Xbox 360? According to Andrew Oliver, Blitz Game Studies co-founder, Microsoft is preparing an announcement related to 3D display on the Xbox 360. While it wasn’t specifically mentioned when the announcement would be made, with E3 just around the corner, there’s a high chance that it would be the venue for such an announcement. With Sony having a few 3D games confirmed to support its upcoming PlayStation Move controller, it’s quite possible that Microsoft would want to respond with 3D games for its Project Natal motion sensing device too. Would the availability of 3D gaming on either console be an attractive proposition to you?
- 2014-04-21: Oculus Rift Gives You A Taste Of The USS Voyager Bridge
- 2014-04-21: China Government Sets Regulations For Game Consoles
- 2014-04-21: Capcom Reveals New Monster Hunter 4G Trailer
- 2014-04-21: New Ultra Street Fighter IV English Trailer Denotes 44 Challengers
- 2014-04-21: 73 Million Assassin's Creed Titles Sold To Date, According To Ubisoft