We all know that 3D gaming is going to be a strong feature on Sony’s PS3 very soon, but what about Microsoft’s Xbox 360? According to Andrew Oliver, Blitz Game Studies co-founder, Microsoft is preparing an announcement related to 3D display on the Xbox 360. While it wasn’t specifically mentioned when the announcement would be made, with E3 just around the corner, there’s a high chance that it would be the venue for such an announcement. With Sony having a few 3D games confirmed to support its upcoming PlayStation Move controller, it’s quite possible that Microsoft would want to respond with 3D games for its Project Natal motion sensing device too. Would the availability of 3D gaming on either console be an attractive proposition to you?
- 2014-04-13: Ubisoft And musterbrand Team Up For Watch Dogs Apparel And Accessories
- 2014-04-13: Titanfall Expedition DLC Map Pack Coming In May
- 2014-04-13: Pokemon And Zelda Monopoly Box Art Spotted Online
- 2014-04-13: Watch Dogs For Wii U Pegged For Fall 2014
- 2014-04-11: Blizzard Unveils New Heroes Of The Storm Characters