While we know that the Acer LumiRead was just announced last week, that doesn’t mean Acer is a one trick pony, where the company has displayed a prototype eBook reader at the Qualcomm booth at Computex. Within the chassis, you will find a Qualcomm MSM7227 processor that ensures the Google Android operating system runs smoothly without any hiccups. Not only that, it comes with a full color display (hopefully the battery life will not be impacted negatively), where icons on the desktop function as shortcuts for an email app and web browser. Since this is a prototype, it could just be paraded to function as a benchmark for user response, so there is no guarantee of it ever entering production. Image courtesy of Engadget.
Next Story: Apple iPad online usage doubled last month
- LG 2014 TV Lineup Introduced In South Korea
- HeadWatch Tells The Time, And Then Some
- Jacksonville Jaguars And Daktronics Get Largest HD LED Video Displays In The World At Stadium
- Aleratec Cruiser Mini Portable Makes Short Work Of USB Flash Drive Duplication
- Fully Functioning LEGO Keyboard Is The Coolest Thing Ever