Acer has a spanking new gaming desktop for those who want to get their game on without losing out on frame rates, where their refreshed Predator AG7750 system will start from a dollar shy of two grand onwards, offering more than a decent gaming spec rig, with an Intel Core i7 930 2.8GHz processor running proceedings from within, aided by an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 470 graphics card with the ability to support another two 3D graphics cards thanks to additional slots that are available on the motherboard. You will find the tricked out specs include 12GB of 1,333MHz DDR3 SDRAM, a 1.5TB 7,200 rpm hard drive, a mechanized door for its front panel for that added touch of class, and a color scheme that will certainly appeal to those who are into hardcore gaming. If you have this as your gaming rig of choice and still lose your games, then we don’t think that not having the right hardware is a valid reason anymore. Most avid gamers that we know of prefer to build their system straight from scratch as it gives them a greater degree of control over the parts within, so this is one for folks who want to be on par at least without going through the hassle of pulling a Build-It-Yourself job.
- Microsoft's New Temporary CEO Expected To Be Kevin Turner [Report]
- Call Of Duty Companion App Released For iOS, Android, Windows
- Microsoft CEO Candidate Stephen Elop Reportedly Considering Selling Xbox, Killing Bing
- Alienware Offers Console Trade In Program
- Windows 8 App Store Flooded With Rip-Off Nintendo Titles
- Follow: acer, gaming pc, predator,
- Seen at: news.cnet