With Intel’s recent announcement of its dual-core Atom processors, it’s easy to keep your eyes on that and forget about the other things going on at Computex. Now Acer has also had a rather interesting announcement of its own, confirming that the company will be launching netbooks powered by said dual-core processors which will be preloaded with MeeGo. Specific details on these devices weren’t mentioned, but we don’t mind having additional choices when it comes to operating systems. After all, competition spurs innovation, doesn’t it?
Next Story: Iriver S100 Media Player Comes In Pastel Colors
- 2013-01-31 Intel-Powered Acer Liquid C1 Smartphone Launched In Asia
- 2013-01-02 ASUS And Acer Bow Out Of Netbook Market
- 2012-06-27 Acer TravelMate B113 gets Sandy Bridge platform
- 2012-05-08 Acer Aspire One 725 ready to rock and roll
- 2012-04-29 Sol Computer netbook is one tough cookie
- 2012-04-17 Sprint launches subsidized IdeaPad S205s netbook for $199.99 on contract
- 2011-03-02 Acer Aspire One AOD255E arrives with dual core processor
- 2010-04-19 Acer Aspire One 521 Netbook To Get An AMD Processor?