Details on the upcoming 7-inch Samsung Galaxy Tab aren’t official yet, but little details of this upcoming tablet are surfacing from time to time. According to the latest leak, this device is a very sturdy and well-built tablet, one that is also quite thin, being about the same thickness as an iPhone. The surprising bit is that the phone will indeed feature a full phone functionality, though you’ll need to rely on a Bluetooth headset, or the P1000′s (as it’s called) speaker. Additional details include a front-facing camera for video-calling, a 3.2-megapixel camera at the back, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, 3G, GPS and Internet tethering over USB or Wi-Fi. Finally, it was also mentioned that the battery can’t be removed and the tablet seems to be running Android 2.2. Are you looking forward to the Samsung Tablet?
- The Willow Bar In San Francisco Bar Bans Google Glass
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!