You’ve probably heard of a tablet device from Aigo before, and now the company has unveiled a few additional devices in its AigoPad series of devices, five of them to be exact. These tablets will vary in size, and be offered in sizes such as 4-inches, 5-inches and 7-inches, and should be arriving this July. Unfortunately technical details aren’t available just yet, but hopefully it’ll pack some juicy specifications.
Next Story: Tiny Wii Controller For Small Hands
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2014-04-15: Line Messaging App Announces New Sticons Feature
- 2014-04-13: Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated