Could the Nintendo 3DS spark off a whole new generation of 3D-enabled devices that does not require any special pair of glasses? Perhaps, as Aiptek has taken the next step by releasing a special 3D photo frame which will feature a 7″ parallax LCD display that does not require you to wield a special pair of glasses. Shipping in the middle of August later this year, this 3D frame will retail for a dollar shy of $200, letting you view photos that you have captured on your 3D camcorder, which Aiptek will point towards their own i2 if you’re wondering just which 3D camcorder to purchase. A nice touch from Aiptek would be the inclusion of relevant software that helps convert 2D images to 3D ones to make full use of your new 3D photo frame.
Next Story: Symbian^3 C7 with nHD display confirmed by Nokia
- 2013-01-29 Pentax WG-10 Point And Shoot Camera Announced
- 2012-08-03 Underwater camera that can tweet photos of swimmers used in London Olympics
- 2012-04-18 YouTube Allows Publishers to Solicit Donations for Kickstarter and Indiegogo Projects
- 2012-04-10 LED 720p Mini Video Watch by Thanko
- 2012-04-04 HTC EVO 4G LTE: First Impressions