The Altek Leo smartphone is no ordinary smartphone, as it offers a 14-megapixel shooter that far outshines whatever is offered on the market at the moment. Running on Android 2.1, there is word of a FroYo update coming soon, so you will just have to wait for it at the moment. Other features of the Altek Leo include 3x optical zoom, a Xenon flash and dedicated zoom controls among others. Unfortunately, it is being prepared for an Asia only launch at point of publishing, but that doesn’t mean we won’t continue to hope for a FCC appearance one of these days. If you’re still adamant in bringing the Altek Leo home, then you can always import it from China, Hong Kong and Taiwan from Q4 onwards for around $499 a pop.
Next Story: Nyko Charge Station for PlayStation Move
- 2014-04-17: iOcean X8 Has Autofocus Front Camera
- 2014-04-15: Amazon Smartphone Spotted
- 2014-04-09: Arirang AS1201 Could Be Made In China, Ironically
- 2014-04-07: OnePlus One To Feature 3GB RAM, 2.5GHz Snapdragon 801 Processor
- 2014-04-07: Sharp Aquos Xx 302Sh Packed To The Brim With Features
- 2011-08-25: Fuel efficiency increased with smartphone
- 2011-05-03: Smartphones save Web when traffic goes up
- 2011-04-11: Smartphone users not so smart after all?
- 2011-03-17: Altek Leo A14 smartphone has a 14 megapixel camera
- 2010-09-13: Acer Liquid Metal smartphone is real