You know you’re on to a particularly good thing if folks start to clone your design (or at least, idea), and that is the case with the Apple iPad with a bunch of Chinese hardware manufacturers doing their bit to fill up the iPad wannabe market with their range of devices. Enter the Anadem P101, where it runs on an Intel Atom N450 processor alongside the Windows 7 operating system. Boasting 10″ of viewing real estate, it will also be equipped with Wi-Fi connectivity and HDMI support which lets you output High Definition content onto a HDTV. Hopefully it will feature a decoder of sorts to handle HD media playback – otherwise the HDMI port wouldn’t do much. What brings a smile to our faces would be its price tag of less than $400, although you probably won’t see this hit the light of day Stateside.
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!
- Care Predict Activity Tracker System Targets Seniors