The iPhone 3G’s time on stage (or rather, at the stores) is up as Apple has finally pulled the plug on the device, with its 8GB model being out of stock, leaving you with 16GB and 32GB models left. Basically, this more or less means that there really is going to be a new iPhone announced later this summer, which points toward an impending price drop for the iPhone 3GS to make way for a new $199/$299 smartphone, if past trends are anything to go by.
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2014-04-14: More Alleged iPhone 6 Molds Surface, Hints At 4.7-inch Display
- 2014-04-14: In-House iPhone Baseband Chip Development 'Herculean' Task [Analyst]
- 2014-04-14: Apple Staffer Shamed By Judge For Using iPhone In Court
- 2011-11-02: Sprint is taking the iPhone 4S speed issues seriously
- 2010-02-04: AT&T Finally Allows 3G Streaming For SlingPlayer On iPhone
- 2010-05-25: Apple Online Store Stops Offering The 8GB iPhone 3G?