Word is going around that Apple is planning to launch a new app tomorrow, one that will offer customers access to the company’s online store and iPhone pre-ordering, not to mention the ability to book Genius Bar appointments at brick-and-mortar retail stores. Word of such an iPhone application has been going around for some time now, but hopefully this time we’ll be able to finally see the app appear in the App Store. Would you like to shop for Apple devices directly from your iPhone/iPad?
Next Story: Aigo Unveils Now Android-powered AigoPads
- 2014-04-17: Flickr 3.0 Brings Filters, Editing Tools And More
- 2014-04-16: Yahoo Wants To Become iOS' Default Search
- 2014-04-16: Apple's App Store Revenue In China Grew By 70%
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Apple's iOS, OS X, And "Key Web-Based Services" Not Affected By Heartbleed Flaw
- 2011-12-12: Grand Central Station Apple Store viewable on iOS devices
- 2011-09-06: iOS 5 and iCloud training commences – iPhone 5 launch near?
- 2011-08-18: Apple stores in Beijing sued for selling refurbished iPhones as brand new