Word is going around that RIM’s BlackBerry 9800 slider will be available sometime soon, possibly shipping before the end of the summer. But the more interesting news is that of the BlackBerry tablet. An exact release date hasn’t been mentioned, but word on the street is that it’ll be available this year, which hopefully means Q3 and not Q4. The tablet is apparently considered more of a slave device and will rely on the BlackBerry’s 3G connection to get online, which could be useful if the user needs a bigger display. Of course, how it will stack up against Apple’s iPad will be the standard question, and we’re looking forward to finding out.
Next Story: Google Music Service To Launch This Fall?
- 2014-01-07: Samsung Galaxy Note Pro and Galaxy Tab Pro Series – hands-on review
- 2013-12-10: HP EliteBook Revolve G2
- 2013-12-10: Quark A Kickstarter Project That Help Kids Learn Via Fun
- 2013-12-06: No Glasses 3D Tablet Makes 3D Viewing More Convenient
- 2013-09-06: LG G Pad: Hands On Review
- 2011-12-21: RIM now accepting Android app submissions from aggregator developers
- 2011-12-20: Facebook for BlackBerry PlayBook updated to 2.0
- 2011-12-13: Rooted BlackBerry PlayBook allows USB host support