Folks over in Baltimore looking to get a speedy Internet connection should be quite happy to hear that Clearwire has announced that it has extended its 4G WiMAX service throughout the Baltimore area, bringing the CLEAR brand to the marketplace. With everything in place, subscribers who are in the CLEAR coverage area will be able to access the 4G service, enjoying broadband speeds even if they’re on the move. The company is offering customers in Baltimore the chance to take up CLEAR’s online-only mobile Internet promotion that starts as low as $15/month for the first two months after a $50 service credit. Regardless of whether you plan to take up the offer or not, it’s nice to have an additional choice when it comes to service providers.
Next Story: Qualcomm Ships 1.5Ghz Dual-Core SnapDragon
- 2014-03-12: pCell Technology Could Help Carriers Provide Better Reception And Speeds
- 2013-12-05: Verizon 4G LTE Network Connectivity Improved In Selected Areas
- 2013-05-13: Samsung Announces 5G Technology That Offers Gigabit Experience To Mobile
- 2013-04-30: AT&T 4G LTE Switched On In 20 New Markets
- 2013-04-11: Verizon CEO Claims He Convinced Steve Jobs To Include LTE In The iPhone
- 2012-05-11: FreedomPop's 4G hotspot iPhone sleeve now available for pre-order
- 2010-03-19: T-Mobile To Partner With Clearwire For WiMAX?
- 2010-09-13: Clear Lighting Up LA, NYC With 4G Pre-Launch
- 2010-09-22: Clearwire Launches WiMAX Roaming Day Pass In Japan
- 2010-10-17: Clearwire announces market launch timing for New York, Los Angeles and San Francisco