While the specifications of the next TV you purchase are certainly important, the color might be something you were considering too. The bad news is that many manufacturers seem to think that we should be content with our TVs being black. The folks over at ColorWare have different opinions of course, and instead of coloring your usual BlackBerry or MacBook, the company is now offering to tweak the color scheme of your TV too. The company is more than happy to provide a custom quote on the TV of your choice, but we don’t expect it to come cheap.
Next Story: iPhone 4 Pre-order Sold Out
- 2014-04-09 Interactive TV Bus Is World’s First
- 2014-03-20 8K TV Broadcast Testing In Japan To Begin By 2016
- 2014-03-10 LG 2014 TV Lineup Introduced In South Korea
- 2014-03-04 Couple Tries Saving Flat Screen TV While Apartment Burns
- 2014-01-23 NHK In Japan Tests 8K Video Broadcast