The Compro U680F DVB-T TV tuner has been touted to be the smallest in the world at point of publishing, where it not only offers TV pictures but also DAB and DAB+ digital radio alongside standard FM. Playing nice with standard definition and HD TV, do keep in mind that this is not compatible with DVB-T2. Apart from that, it comes with a desktop gadget for Windows Vista and Windows 7 operating systems, offering you real-time program listings on the desktop. While this is available in the UK at the moment, it does not support the digital Teletext service there which could prove disappointing to certain quarters. On the brighter side, the U680F is supplied with a Windows Media Center-friendly remote control while boasting the ability to record TV in MPEG-2 thanks to the supplied software or Windows Media Center. We await news on UK pricing or availability.
- 2011-06-30: Mitsubishi's New Car Navigation System Lets You Record Or Watch Shows While Driving
- 2011-05-23: Cydle i30 transforms the iPhone into a portable TV
- 2011-04-13: Hauppauge PCTV Broadway 2T streams TV to iOS-powered device and computers
- 2010-03-16: Diamond ATI TV Wonder 750
- 2010-06-03: Compro U680F DVB-T TV tuner is smallest in the world
- 2010-06-28: Sharp Introduces The World's Smallest Digital TV Tuner